Welcome to our Website!
It is understood and implied that any person accessing either online or offline this website or any pages thereof or logging onto or using this website or accessing this website or viewing this website or referring the printed pages of this website (“hereinafter referred to as the Visitor”) has unconditionally accepted to the terms and conditions as mentioned below with respect to the use / access of this website and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and Adarsh Developers and its group entities (hereinafter referred to as Adarsh Group). If the visitor does not agree to the terms and conditions, it is advised to the visitor to refrain from accessing this website or any pages thereof.
- The visitor is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions of the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedure and risks of logging onto the website and the visitor cannot at anytime claim, ignorance of any or all of them. Any relationship of any visitor with this website where so ever situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of Bangalore Karnataka, India.
- The information contained in this website, www.adarshpalmacres.com is maintained and updated for general information and reference only. This information is on a general basis and does not refer to any specific purpose. It is not a warranty of any kind and is subject to change without notice.
- While we maintain and update the information on a regular basis, we do not in any way represent or warrant the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability with respect to the information, products, services, visual representations or graphics etc. contained in any page of the website.
- Any advice or information available on this site should not be relied upon without procuring more accurate sources of information or specific professional advice. The visitor is recommended to obtain such professional advice wherever appropriate.
- Through this website, the visitor may be able to link to other websites which are not maintained by Adarsh Group and hence we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and the same has not been in any way investigated, monitored or verified by Adarsh Group. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation by us. The links provided are only for convenience and Adarsh Group does not endorse or take responsibility of any views expressed within them.
- The visitor at his/her option and own risk may accept any links to off-site pages or other sites and Adarsh Group is not liable for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages, if any. Adarsh Group strongly recommends that the visitor carefully reads the terms and conditions of such linked site(s).
- The visitor may download, print, and use the material/contents displayed on this website only for non-commercial purpose. The visitor is strictly prohibited from selling, distributing, reproducing, modifying, uploading, exploiting recording, transmitting, publishing, displaying using, reusing, reporting, copying, creating derivative works or database of the material/contents and information displayed on this website for public usage or for commercial purpose, in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from Adarsh Developers. Facility to print an article or portion of text or material on this website through computer/electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent.
- The materials / contents displayed on this website are the sole and exclusive property of Adarsh Developers and are protected by copyright and intellectual property rights vested with Adarsh Group and any unauthorised use by any person will be treated as infringement of the said copy rights and intellectual property rights of Adarsh Group and will attract relevant legal liabilities of both civil and criminal nature. The Adarsh Developers Logo reflected in this website is a registered Trade Mark.
- While all diligence, skill and available expertise to provide information on this website is undertaken, Adarsh Developers does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever and disclaims all or any errors and mistakes (if any) in the website to the fullest extent. Adarsh Group does not warrant that the information offered would be error-free or that the defects (if any) will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes the site available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Adarsh Developers shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
- While all efforts are made to keep the website up and in running condition, Adarsh Group takes no responsibility for the website being non functioning or unavailable or error free due to any issues beyond our control.
- The information and images contained in the website is merely indicative of the proposed developments / amenities and Adarsh Group reserves the right at all times to change any or all of the specifications, features, elevations, amenities etc. at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The Adarsh Developers website may unintentionally include inaccuracies, errors or typographical errors, with respect to the description of a plot/flat size, site plan, floor plan, a rendering, a photo, the elevation, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are indicative and or approximate and may vary.
- Adarsh Developers reserves the right to alter, amend and vary the layout, plans and specifications or feature without prior notice or obligation.
- The dimensions and floor plan layouts are approximate and the building illustrations are design concepts only. Images and view shots are representational and illustrative and are not intended to reflect any actual views for any particular unit. The interiors and furnishings displayed are not included in the standard offerings.
- Notwithstanding anything stated hereinabove or in this website, it is clarified, understood and agreed that Adarsh Group through this Website does not intend to constitute or make an offer and/or contract of any nature whatsoever as per prevailing laws in India or any similar or relevant law in the country of residence or access of the visitor. All transactions shall be governed by the terms of the appropriate agreement entered into between the transacting parties and no details mentioned on this website shall govern the transaction.
- In no event Adarsh Group and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective promoters, directors, partners, officers, employees, agents, managers, trustees, representatives or contractors or any of them, related thereto and any successors or assigns of any of the foregoing shall be liable for any direct, indirect, actual, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or economic losses, injury whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission or system failure, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website or from any reliance on this Website.
- The visitor has, by the act of accessing, logging onto the website and/or submitting information or by giving his name, address, email addresses as identification to the website, on phone, fax or e-mail, deemed to have consented and has expressly and irrevocably authorized Adarsh Group to use, reveal, analyse, display, transmit, reproduce, monitor, disclose any transmission or information received and made to this website should the same be required by Adarsh Group.
- The visitor represents and warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information about himself and if any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Adarsh Group has the right to take any action it deems appropriate without any limitation. These information submitted by the visitor shall be deemed and remain the property of Adarsh Group. Adarsh Group shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information whatsoever.
- Visitors may be sent information or contacted/ communicated through the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses provided by the visitor on the website. Any visitor who may not desire to receive communication from Adarsh Group must give clear instructions for the same.
- The visitor represents and warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of the country/state he/she resides in and also those of India particularly those governing use, sale, lease, transfer of real estate and the visitor is neither violating nor attempting to violate any law.
- The visitor shall not use or post any computer programs in connection with his/her use of the website that contain destructive features such as viruses anomalies, self-destruct mechanisms, time/logic bombs, worm, etc.
- The visitor is prohibited from using the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site. The Visitor is also prohibited to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
- Adarsh Group reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. Adarsh Group is under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions.
- If the visitor is dissatisfied with the website or any of its pages hereof, the sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.