Adarsh Palm Acres lies in the eye of North Bangalore’s new age infrastructure development, and connectivity. Life here is truly jet-setting with the airport in your neighbourhood and the next-generation of workplaces and schools all comfortably close.
Enjoy the spoils of dual connectivity with accessibility via both NH7 and SH-104. 6 kms away to the south of the project and as part of the airport city, a huge commercial development of about 3000 acres, supported by KIADB, is also on the cards ensuring future appreciation.
SH-104 is a new 6-lane expressway originating from ORR and plying close to KIA (Kempegowda International Airport). A proposal to open this up for alternate airport traffic will boost easy accessibility.
In the Vicinity
- 10 min to Educational Institutions - Canadian International School / Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology & Stone Hill International School
- 15 min to Columbia Asia Hospital
- 15 min to Manyata Tech Park / Hennur-Bagalur Road
- 20 min to Kempegowda International Airport
- 20 min to Mekhri Circle
- 30 min to Cantonment Railway Station
- 30 min to IISc
- 45 min to Nandi Hills
Project AddressAdarsh Palm Acres
Huttanahalli, Jala Hobli
» Get in touch